[sat-net] [sat] ISEA 2011

Lasse Scherffig lscherff at khm.de
Tue May 10 20:44:47 CEST 2011

Hello mur.sat,

in addition to the plans for piping the now unused ISEA energy build-up
into online conferences, publications andsoforth, I would like to
suggest that we at Lab3 (KHM Köln, http://interface.khm.de ) become a
ground station for mursat1. Maybe we can also cooperate with Weimar on
that, Max?

Anyway, just an idea so far, but in principle Lab3 is willing to
up/downlink.

Lasse.