*RH-92.6* pensive

Floy Bass fhem at asianamericanrealty.com
Wed Sep 20 20:10:13 CEST 2006

Its so cosy to snuggle downamong the blankets and feel it cant get at you.
Aunt Elizabeth would never do that, said Emily positively. Father Cassidy suddenly leaned over and gave Emilys wrist a littlepinch. You see in thespring, Cousin Jimmy got a lot of French boys to help plant thepotatoes.
And I thought if Iever had a pig I would call it Uncle Wallace. Lofty John had left no doubt in anybodys mind as to hisbitter determination in the matter. If I had MILLIONS of kittens they wouldnt make up forMike. O del re dolman cosey aman ri sen ritter.
She was used to moresympathy from Teddy and it aggravated her not to find it.
I wrote the letter very carefully but it didntsound a bit like me when it was finished. Elizabeth and Laura could hardly bring themselves to believe it.
I know you DO dance there by lighto moon when mortals are snoring. I have written a descripshun of her on a letter-bill.
I never knew any cat that could sware as genteelly andeffectively as the By. Ill finish the poem right up now in a few weeks. And to think of Cousin Jimmys garden beingruined!
Its so cosy to snuggle downamong the blankets and feel it cant get at you. Emily went home with a determined twist to her mouth. But she took a notion to callfor me on her way home from the store.
Emily hada moment of agonized wonder if they were clean.
But she took a notion to callfor me on her way home from the store.
I yelled that across theplayground to Ilse the other day at recess and oh, how everybodystared.
And allat once I liked him ever so much and didnt feel shy with him anymore. Then I guess nothing can be done, said Teddy rather crestfallen.
DEAR FATHER:There has been a dark shadow over this day.
A proper Irishman always does what a lady asks him. A proper Irishman always does what a lady asks him. Last SaturdayElla Lee had a birthday party and I was invited.
To-day I taught Perry that he must not eat with his knife.
I couldnt write a goodletter when I knew Aunt Elizabeth was going to read it.