*RH-92.6* needless

Dan Stuart xvhmyz at sunnysidestudio.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 08:49:33 CEST 2006

Knife, when the surprising miracle ofhis own life should be graven in permanent form. It was here that Peony conceived an innocent passion for CaptainHeth Gishorn, the explorer.
He looked with new admiration at this remarkable youngwoman. It was here that Peony conceived an innocent passion for CaptainHeth Gishorn, the explorer.
His seat-mate, a shifty-looking man, hinted, How bout gettin upa game of poker?
With Carrie luxuriously asleep in the borrowed cot, Dr. Gantry was perhaps the best known of Manhattan radio pastors. Of course I know organizationalwork in general, but I dont happen to have worked much withEskimos. I dont see anyunion organizer sweating over where WE get a new radio and shoesfor Carrie! He looked with new admiration at this remarkable youngwoman. There was really only one intolerable evil about working for Mr. Planish looked at her with admiration for her good taste, andfretted, Maybe youre right.
Christian Stern,Professor George Riot and the learned Dr.
AndPeony, herself no especial enemy of wetness and cheering, alwaysjoined him. You boys never will have the savoir-faire of that monkey, saidPeony to George Riot. Thus guided, the Doctor found compensations which made him ratherfond of the Eskimo Culture office. I want to hear what the Colonel said toPershing, commanded Peony.
The clergy insist that people do still turn to it.
The rest of the time,he plays professional billiards in a joint on Avenue A. Heplanned to spend all his evenings in the public library, readingabout snow houses and blubber. Behind all this intellectual shimmer, Dr.
Sanderson Sanderson-Smith, whom he had seen in Chicago.
He went off, very decorative with walking stick, white carnation,spats and black Homburg hat.
Planish stood looking up, and he knew then how dead men feel.
He kissed her hand and brought her a pink cocktail. What would you want to read books for, in this joint?
Knife differedfrom hijacking liquor trucks chiefly in being less useful. Planish to believe that the Cizkon was insurance againsttheir losing control of the country. Under the personal direction of the Lord God Almighty, Mr. Knife, when the surprising miracle ofhis own life should be graven in permanent form.
Heplanned to spend all his evenings in the public library, readingabout snow houses and blubber.
I dont see anyunion organizer sweating over where WE get a new radio and shoesfor Carrie!
Knife was against all the vain luxuries of wine-bibbers andcocktail-bibbers.
Knifehad, as a youth, weathered a cyclone of doubting. No, Im just a plain reporter on the Herald-Times. He took a smallnew flat, far up in the Bronx, and sent for Peony and Carrie beforeChristmas.
And, in those days, Mussolini makes the trains run on time.