*RH-92.6* Last offer- Discount special for PE patch almost over

Leta Leta at anglopackaging.com
Sat Sep 16 03:05:44 CEST 2006

Money makes the world go around. My Son is my Son 'til he takes him a Wife, my Daughter's my Daughter all her life. One murder makes a villian, millions a hero. Meaning: Admit it when there is some good in an adversary. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Better late than never. Reference to baseball and its anatomical incorrectness. Honey catches more flies than vinegar.
The cure is worse than the disease. Possible Interpretation: Not everything is what it appears to be. Paddle your own ... Possible Interpretation: Accomplishing two things with a single action.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't play golf. Handsome is as handsome does. If you don't love yourself with passion, you'll love others with it Passion is conserved. Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. See also Dorothy Parker: You can lead a horticulture, but you cannot make her think. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Variant: Always look on the bright side of life Little enemies and little wounds must not be despised. Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. It's a cracked pitcher that goes longest to the well.
Reference to baseball and its anatomical incorrectness. If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung. Possible Interpretation: fancy way of saying that we should play as a team and not as individual players. Kill not the goose that laid the golden egg. The wish is father to the thought.