*RH-92.6* U.S. company is looking for candidates.

Patty Franklin gedgaacebbedba at cargohaus.com
Thu Oct 26 11:22:07 CEST 2006

The Jew stepped back in this emergency, with more agility than could have been anticipated in a man of his apparent decrepitude; and, seizing up the pot, prepared to hurl it at his assailant’s head. But Charley Bates, at this moment, calling his attention by a perfectly terrific howl, he suddenly altered its destination, and flung it full at that young gentleman.‘Why, what the blazes is in the wind now!’ growled a deep voice. ‘Who pitched that ‘ere at me? It’s well it’s the beer, and not the pot, as hit me, or I’d have settled somebody. I might have know’d, as nobody but an infernal, rich, plundering, thundering old Jew could afford to throw away any drink but water—and not that, unless he done the River Company every quarter. Wot’s it all about, Fagin? D—me, if my neck–handkercher an’t lined with beer! Come in, you sneaking warmint; wot are you stopping outside for, as if you was ashamed of your master! Come in!’The man who growled out these words, was a stoutly–built fellow of about five–and–thirty, in a black velveteen coat, very soiled drab breeches, lace–up half boots, and grey cotton stockings which inclosed a bulky pair of legs, with large swelling calves;—the kind of legs, which in such costume, always look in an unfinished and incomplete state without a set of fetters to garnish them. He had a brown hat on his head, and a dirty belcher handkerchief round his neck: with the long frayed ends of which he smeared the beer from his face as he spoke. He disclosed, when he had done so, a broad heavy countenance with a beard of three days’ growth, and two scowling eyes; one of which displayed various parti–coloured symptoms of having been recently damaged by a blow. ‘Come in, d’ye hear?’ growled this engaging ruffian. A white shaggy dog, with his face scratched and torn in twenty different places, skulked into the room.‘Why didn’t you come in afore?’ said the man. ‘You’re getting too proud to own me afore company, are you? Lie down!’The young thieves eyed their preceptor as if they were alarmed at his violence; and looked uneasily at each other. But they made no reply.‘Only just up to the office, my dear,’ said the Jew coaxingly.

Dear, Rh
Flower land International inc. is looking for educated employees.
Our Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our main values are:

-To provide perfect customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The vacancy:
Our company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative candidates.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is needed.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be completely covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Our email is: xshadingjm at yahoo.com

The best candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent social skills.
- Accuracy
- Intelligence.

Degree:  needed.

How to Start:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email bcyranotq at yahoo.com
It must be mailed in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.