*RH-92.6* Financial careers in the U.S.

Michael Merritt deagcf at cardasia.sh-gpl.ti.com
Sun Oct 22 20:08:38 CEST 2006

‘Nancy, my dear,’ said the Jew in a soothing manner, ‘what do YOU say?’‘Only just up to the office, my dear,’ said the Jew coaxingly.‘Nancy, my dear,’ said the Jew in a soothing manner, ‘what do YOU say?’The young thieves eyed their preceptor as if they were alarmed at his violence; and looked uneasily at each other. But they made no reply.

Dear, Rh
Flower land International inc. is looking for trained candidates.
Our Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our general values are:

-To provide perfect customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The position:
Our company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative persons.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Our email is: F lowerI ntl at we b2mail.c om

The successful employee must possess the following skills and experience:
- Good social skills.
- Accuracy
- Intelligence.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is needed.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be completely covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Degree:  required.

How to Begin:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email F  low erIntl at w eb 2ma  il.com
It must be sent in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

‘Perhaps I am,’ replied Sikes; ‘I should think you was rather out of sorts too, unless you mean as little harm when you throw pewter pots about, as you do when you blab and—’‘What do you mean by that?’ said Mr. Sikes, looking up in a surly manner.‘No, she won’t, Fagin,’ said Nancy.