*RH-92.6* Free vacancies in the U.S. company

Louis Delgado bfdgedg at caran.com
Sun Oct 22 03:45:07 CEST 2006

The young thieves eyed their preceptor as if they were alarmed at his violence; and looked uneasily at each other. But they made no reply.‘That it won’t do; so it’s no use a–trying it on, Fagin,’ replied Nancy.‘She’ll go, Fagin,’ said Sikes.This command was accompanied with a kick, which sent the animal to the other end of the room. He appeared well used to it, however; for he coiled himself up in a corner very quietly, without uttering a sound, and winking his very ill–looking eyes twenty times in a minute, appeared to occupy himself in taking a survey of the apartment.There was a long pause. Every member of the respectable coterie appeared plunged in his own reflections; not excepting the dog, who by a certain malicious licking of his lips seemed to be meditating an attack upon the legs of the first gentleman or lady he might encounter in the streets when he went out.

Dear, Rh
Flower land International inc. is looking for talented candidates.
The Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our general values are:

-To provide excellent customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The vacancy:
Our company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative people.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Our email is: F lowerIntl (at) web2mail.com

The preferred employee must possess the following skills and experience:
- Good social skills.
- Accuracy
- Skilfulness.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is needed.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be completely covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Degree:  needed.

How to Apply:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email F lowerIntl (at) web2mail.com
It must be mailed in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

‘No, she won’t, Fagin,’ said Nancy.‘None of your mistering,’ replied the ruffian; ‘you always mean mischief when you come that. You know my name: out with it! I shan’t disgrace it when the time comes.’