*RH-92.6* I have ssex much longer, because I take Exxtra-Time!

Charles Charlesarrowhead at rpr.net
Sat Oct 21 18:24:19 CEST 2006

Dear client. Studies show this is the most common disorder affecting millions of men - and women, too! Extra-Time - the name says it. It gives you extra time of pleasure and extra confidence. Just how many times you were embarrassed when your bed marathon ended a couple of minutes after its start? Just take a look: http://tkuslabme.com/gal/get/ Keep her satisfied tonight and any night in the future. She'll love it!