*RH-92.6* Home-based vacancies. Flexible shedule, high wages.

Danny James egcbeec at carnaticsongs.com
Sun Nov 5 14:20:02 CET 2006

knew a number of the more prosperous merchants who dealt with his bank,

FlowerLand International is looking for energetic
employee.

The company:

FlowerLand International is an American trading corporation.
We specialize in all kinds of plants and decorative greenery that can be used for home
or office. We are not a MLM corporation nor any similarity.
You are never required to buy nor pay anything to work with Flowerland International.
We are not a (MLM,Multi-Level-Marketing) organization nor any similarity.
You are never required to buy nor invest anything to work with Flowerland International.

CAREER POSITION:

This is an entry level opportunity in the field of financial services.

MAIN ADVANTAGES:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible shedule.
- No sign up fees, no investment is required.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be fully covered by our
company.
- Illness\Disability friendly team.

REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES:

- Basic knowledge of credit principles, financial services and operations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously along with meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Having no problem with the Authorities.
- Having a cellular phone.
- Having a deep desire to achieve business success.

DEGREE:

No degree required.

HOW TO Join:
Please send your CV to our personnel manager.
It must be mailed in a TXT, DOC, RTF or PDF format.

Please write to the following email: flowerintrnl at yahoo.com

In order to receive our response, please provide us with your valid email address.

financially--what a State bank was and what a national one; what brokersmight be called a comfortable and happy family existence. Buttonwoodsee clearly what was meant by money as a medium of exchange, and how all