*RH-92.6* verifica finanziario dirigente

felipe dorcas haskel at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 21 03:31:39 CET 2006

 Good afternoon!

I apologize for having disturbed you. I’ve founded out your e-mail in the
jobsearch database of your country. WE ARE LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEES FOR TAKING
UP A POST OF MONEY STREAM`S MANAGER.

Let me explain you everything in details. Our company is occupied with
investment and crediting of different structures and projects.
We are working at this market for a very long time and have recently opened
two departments. First department is occupied with new projects, and the
second works with patrons. We invest their projects and give them credits
to receive certain percent in future. The sense is that we find people
who are interested in putting up their money but they don’t know how to
do it. We offer them to put it into our business. They give credits to
our clients whereupon we share a percent between our company and those
businessmen who have helped us to invest the project.

We have recently concluded a contract with several people in Italy and
they are ready to invest some of our projects. That’s why we have decided
to seek for manager of money streams in Italy. We try to make an investment
process much easier. Our clients don’t want to loose percent on banking
transaction. It is connected with the fact that certain percent is lost
during money transference abroad. Your task is to receive a certain sum
from creditor on account, and then to transmit it to our client by means
of Western Union or Money Gram (I’ll provide you with all the information
and full instructions). All expenses are paid by our company thus we save
up to 5% from each transaction every month.

You are to have an account in any bank in Italy, you can open a new one
– it doesn’t matter. As you wish. It is necessary for you to send us reports
about every sum that will be sent through you (I’ll send you an example
of such report). We can charge you with new client’s search in your city
on behalf of our company. Percent you receive will be increased for this
reason. You will receive 5% from each transaction immediately in the beginning,
bonuses are envisaged too. You will receive certain percent from your clients’
work plus to given 5% from each transaction.

To be considered for this position please forward your resume to manager at des-igretest.com

 Regards Aleks McGrib