*RH-92.6* cyhev

Clarisa Kuykendall wadedoig at 21choices.com
Sat Aug 12 03:03:00 CEST 2006

D f ea a r H g om g e O k wn m er,

Your c a re b di e t doesn't ma g tter to us!

If you O n WN r c ea j l e v st c at m e and want I g MME c DIA v TE c p
as j h to s w pe u nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L j OW b ER your month v ly pa w ym z
ent h s
by a third or more, here are the d o ea j ls y we have T c OD c AY:

$ 4 g 90 , 0 s 00 a u s lo a w a f s 3 , 3 i 5 %
$ 3 a 70 , 00 j 0 a q s lo r w a g s 3 , 5 x 5 %
$ 2 p 50 , 00 a 0 a x s l d ow a p s 3 , 7 e 5 %
$ 2 k 00 , 00 x 0 a h s lo k w a a s 3 , 9 b 0 %

V t isi o t o x ur web s e it f e <http://www.xesecukumede.com>

Clarisa Kuykendall , Ap f pr r ov t al M j ana u ge r r

The silence inside my head went on and on. I waited. Until I heard
what could only have been a sigh.
I suppose there are plenty of job opportunities for skilled