*RH-92.6* Sungover

Rob Saunders rob.saunders13 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 3 22:01:43 CEST 2004

May I bring to your attention a band currently playing the London circuit called Sungover.
Sungover have recently come first out of over 500 bands in a national competition which was advertised in the NME and sponsored by Tesco.  Part of the winning prize was to perform a show in front of selected bodies from the music industry.  Since this performance, the band have been receiving positive press reports leading to a number of established record labels expressing an interest in them.  If you would like to read a sample of some of the reviews Sungover have been receiving, please click on the link below -

http://www.rockview.net/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=43

The bands music is a catchy blend of pop, rock, disco, funk and lounge and is likely to appeal to all age groups.  If you would like to hear for yourself the winning song - Playmaker and the two other entries by Sungover, click on the link below which will take you to the competition website.

http://www.nwcherrypoppickers.com/listenall.jsp?pager.offset=60

Sungover have recently been interviewed by Wave 105 www.wave105.com which covers Hampshire, West Sussex, Wiltshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight.  We have also had airplay on XFM and a number of internet radio stations around the world but would like to increase our exposure further.  If you would like to learn more about Sungover, you can view our website by going to www.sungover.com.  Alternatively, if you would like further information you can email me at rob.saunders13 at ntlworld.com or call me on 0780 326 0255.

Please contact me if you would like me to forward you a CD containing a selection of Sungover's material.

May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the future and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Rob Saunders
Manager
Sungover