*RH-92.6* The New Republicans-"Terrorist"/ a 3 CD set of anti-Bush songs and poems

ErobotMusicPub at aol.com ErobotMusicPub at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 08:55:22 CEST 2004

We would be very interested in sending you a demo CD and a full 3 CD set for
your consideration. Response has been positive and we are currently in stores
across the USA (nation wide distribution in many Tower Records and other
independent stores). Our music/poetry/rants etc. are very timely, and needless to
say, Now's the Time!! Here is a blurb about us:
Since the theft of the 2000 presidential election, a group of Los Angeles
professional freelance musicians calling themselves The New Republicans
have been recording a series of anti-Bush/anti-war songs and poems in
protest to the activities of our government and the corporate media. The
result is a 3 CD set entitled "Terrorist", just released and available to
the public. Styles range from techno/acid-jazz/rock pop to
country/folk/rock-a-billy to spoken voice with musical improvisations. We
are contacting like minded persons and organizations to let them know
about us, our music and our message. A dedicated website is under
construction but we can be currently reached at George Thatcher and The
New Republicans c/o:  Erobotmusicpub at aol.com
CDs now available through Ferguson Music at:
(818) 293-2018 (voice), (818) 293-2019 (fax),  e-mail:
stevenferguson at comcast.net
CDs also available at Amoeba Music (Hollywood) (323) 245-6400, Tower
Records (310) 657-7300, Aron's Record Shop (323) 469-4700  and Zuma Video
& Music (310) 457-6841 and CB Baby at baby at CDbaby.com
Thank you for your time and consideration and all your efforts on behalf
of the real human values of truth, liberty, justice and equality for all.

George Thatcher and The New Republicans
7834 Rim Canyon Rd.
Sunland CA 91040
(818) 353-1075 (studio) (818)723-8569 (Cell phone)
c/o: Erobotmusicpub at aol.com
We are going to send you a seven song demo CD taken from the 3 CD set. If you
want to hear more, contact us at the above email or telephone and we will
send the entire set through to you.
The more ecclectic works are actually not included on the demo CD. Some of it
is pretty out. Contact us if you are interested in hearing more.