*RH-92.6* Promotion info

Mario mario at indigochildmusic.com
Wed Aug 18 07:30:24 CEST 2004

To radio Helsinki Graz!

I am writing to you in the name of the band Indigo Child. We are a 7
member melodic metal band from Maribor, Slovenia and just about to
release our debut album. While we are looking for record labels, we are
already promoting ourselfs on Slovene and other European radio stations
and Slovene TV stations, where they're rolling also our video for the
same song as on the radios. Our first single is called Involve Synthetic
and we wonder under what circumstances are you willing to play our song
on radio Helsinki Graz?

To listen to our single (edit version) you can simply go to
http://www.indigochildmusic.com/audio.htm where you can also find three
other songs from the upcoming album.

If you think that the song fits to your radio program, we would be glad
to send you Involve Synthetic (master CD for the radio stations).

Best regards,
Mario

--
Mario I.C.