*RH-92.6* International Radio Festival “Silver Wave” 2003 in Albena, Bulgaria 2003

radio radio at tvworld.bg
Mon May 12 14:56:26 CEST 2003

Less than a month...

      It is less than a month till the dead line May 10th for submitting the
entry forms for participation in the International Radio Festival “Silver
Wave” 2003 in Albena, Bulgaria 2003.
      This is going to be the 4th edition of the Radio Festival and a unique
opportunity for Black sea region and Eastern Europe radio productions, radio
formats, radio stations  and  independent producers  to meet.
Modern suggestions for cooperative programming of radiostations.
All this within 4  working days, from 3th to 6th of June 2003.
      With us you have a good opportunity to promote your
Radio station or production houses and to meet not only Bulgarian and
Eastern Europe program producers, but you may establish contacts with the
world’s biggest producers.
If you would like to participate in the International Radio festival “Silver
wave”, you should fil in the participation form through our website until 15
May 2003. You should send us /to our adres: blv. “Al. Stamboliiski” 108,
ap.6, Sofia 1303, Bulgaria/ your program in the respective language together
with the screenplay. The screenplay should be in English.
      If you have ideas and you need realization and money, the
International Media Events organize a special meeting “Media & Banks”,
devoted to financing of radio and other media products.
Your company can participate in all other events, which our foundation
organizes in the period of June 1-7.
If you require additional information to make your decision, visit our web
page: www.tvworld.bg
      Since you are dealing with radio, this week of June is maybe the most
important week for your business 2003.

      TV World Foundation
      tvworld at cablebg.net
      Tel.: +359 2 920 94 55