*RH-92.6* Hello from Indianapolis

Kevin Tincher parrotheads2000 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 30 07:56:18 CET 2002

Hello!  Just wanted to drop you a note to say I enjoy listening to you on the internet!  Do you ever hire Americans for your station?  I work for WFMS in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.  My German is bad but I do love Kasekrieners.  I have visited Vienna a couple of times and you have a beautiful city!  Austria is such a wonderful place.  If you'd ever like to listen to me, I am on the air from 1-3pm, Monday - Friday. Here is the station's web-site, www.wfms.com.  Thanks for your time.

Entemann