*RH-92.6* would you play a great unsigned band from California ?

ManageJJJ at aol.com ManageJJJ at aol.com
Thu Aug 29 18:57:49 CEST 2002

Would you play a great unsigned band from California ?

    It is my pleasure to introduce the alternative rock band, “UNSTABLE”, to
you.  Their great mix of music --from hard rock songs to softer
ballads--never disappoints their fans.   Their new 12-track CD, “No More
Lies” appeals to a wide audience.

    Tracks from “UNSTABLE’s” first CD, “The Struggle” have been played over
the past year on So. California radio stations.  “UNSTABLE’s” instrumentals
are unique, their lyrics go right to the heart (their fans connect
immediately with their lyrics !), and their vocals are easy to listen to.
Their repertoire now includes approximately 40 original songs.

    “Unstable’s” members Joey Chrisman (lead vocals and guitar), James
Bellis(back-up vocals and bass), and Josh Newman (drums and percussion) have
received great reviews by newspaper music editors.   The band members have
been featured in many concerts by local alternative radio station x103.9 and
were recently introduced on stage by recording artists, “Alien Ant Farm”.
the band’s 2nd CD,  You can see more about the band at www.unstableband.com.

    As their manager, I am currently in the process now of promoting the CD
to radio stations across the U.S., Canada, and overseas.    I am positive
that once these songs hit the airwaves, radio listeners will be asking for
more of “UNSTABLE”.  These talented 18 year olds have been described as
“sounding beyond their years” by many people.  Their music  has a universal
appeal.  With the number of new songs being composed , “UNSTABLE” will be
around for many years to come.

    If you would like a newly released CD from Unstable to play on your show,
please e-mail me back at:

    ManageJJJ at aol.com and I will be happy to send you a copy for your
listeners.   Can you let me know of any other alternative rock stations in
Europe that might be able to play "UNSTABLE" ?

                                    Sincerely,

                            Shar (Main Talent Management)