Re(2): *RH-92.6* neues studio

Walther Moser Walther.Moser at blackbox.net
Sat May 12 11:29:41 CEST 2001

piquel <piquel at core.binghamton.edu> writes on
Fri, 11 May 2001 20:48:23 +0200 (METDST):

> es wird bilder geben, franz hofer (literaturgruppe 112/31) schießt welche!

how are you doing jason, everythings's ok?
nice to get some emails from you. i think you have already noticed, we do have this stream and you are able to listen helsinki at home. it would be nice if we could keep in contact, maybe you transfer some features or stories to us. at the moment everything is doing well here, we coordinate and think about better structures, because more and more people want to take part in our project, and more work has to be done, but we do have more variaty in our program than we had months before.
according to the political situation here in austria free radio station get a deeper sense, as a medium of alternative information in relation to the poor austrian medial infrastructure.

greetings, best wishes to you, from all helsinkis!
walt.