[lesen] ****SPAM**** Re: High precision machining

Dudley eovsidkhy at gvs.info
Tue Jul 10 17:29:45 CEST 2018

Hello Friend,

Glad to hear that you are on the market for precision machining...
We are a professional supplier for precision machining ,10 years experienced manufacturer.

covering:
high precision machining parts, casting parts, metal parts, etc.

I got your contact information through google. I know your company is a big importers for precision machining in your country.

We sincerely hope we will be your good supplier in China,then i will give you my best offer which you can compare with your recent supplier.

Any question,please let me know, i will reply you soon.

Best regards

Dudley
SinaeanInternationalTradingLtd
Die Casting/CNC Machining/PrototypingEngineering&Consultant