[lesen] ****SPAM**** Re:The newest lcd advertising screen

Mary bfqcib at lmpx.com
Sun Sep 3 14:02:50 CEST 2017

Hi Purchaers Manager,

How are you doing well.

This is Zhongxin manufacture which is professional manufacture for lcd advertising display. I know your company also professional wholesale in local. May we become your alternative supplier.

Welcome to visit our website, also welcome to inquiry. If you feel ok, pls contact me , i send the catalog with price list to you by email.

Advantage:
Product: LCD advertising display, all in one touch screen , car monitor, pos system
Certificates: CE ROHS FCC
Service: Shopping mall, school, hospital,hotail, goverment, restaurant ect.
Size: From 10.1 inch to 100inch

Waiting for your reply soon.

Best regards,

Mary