[lesen] ****SPAM**** Re: Quotation of PCB project

Andy dllkia at cib.net.cn
Sat Apr 22 00:24:45 CEST 2017

Hi Madam/Sir,

FasTechCircuit(FTC) is a professional PCB supplier of quick-turn prototype and mass production from 2-40 layer boards with UL approval.

We can provide you: Rigid PCB up to 40 layers, Impedance control, Buried-blind vias, Hard/Soft Gold ... Material range: FR-4 (130TG-180TG),Halogen free laminate, Rogers, Teflon..

Now we are working with MAXIM,Creation in US, Wuerth Elektronik in  Germany & India...   Any question or requirement, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and regards

Have a nice day!

Customer Development Manager: Andy. Yu

Shenzhen FasTechCircuit Technology Co., LTD

TEL:0086-755-2649-5496

FAX:0086-755-2722-0515

E-mail: FTC at vip.126.com