[lesen] ****SPAM**** knitted mesh and copper braid

Jane dkhaaa at dln.org
Sat Jan 3 22:23:58 CET 2015

Dear Sir,

We are a manufacturer of copper tape(also called  shielding copper mesh), copper braids and related products. We also serve as a sales agent for cable accessories made in China. You can visit our website to know more about us.

Until now, we have been important supplier for DSG-canusa in Germany, Showa Denko and VISCAS in China, LSIS and Korea Electric Power in Korea, Rosch Engineering in Germany and so on.

TE in America has also recognized our prices and samples and is considering to cooperate with us in several ways.

We are willing to quote prices and offer samples(You do not need to pay) for your to consider. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Best regards,

Jane
Jiahaijia Commerce & Trade Co.,Ltd
9-1304 Xiangsu South, Chaoyang District Beijing, 100083 China
Fax: 86-10-67065360
Cel: 86-15603258417