**H-I-T** [Interpenetration] Acre und The International Nothing am 17.1. bei Interpenetration im NEUEN chachamaru (ARTist's)

chmafu nocords chmafu at nocords.net
Mo Jan 14 09:24:35 CET 2019

 chmafu                 nocords (http://nocords.net) newsletters
 Interpenetration
 Konzertreihe (http://interpenetration.net)17.01.2019

 Acre
 The International Nothing

 in Zusammenarbeit mit ARTist's

  新茶々丸 new @ Volkshaus
 Schützgasse 16
 8020 Graz
 Einlass: 19:00
 Konzert: 20:00
 Eintritt: €2-6

 Aktuelle Informationen und Videos: http://interpenetration.net

 Tötörötö, törötötötötötööööö... wiiiiiiiir....
    präsentieeeeeeeren.... das neue, rundum verbesserte und ganz
       überhaupt extrem supere... (shin)chachamaru!!!
 Wir freuen uns wie saftige erdbeeren über diese neue zusammenarbeit.

 Das ARTist's ist das nachfolgeprojekt von Drama Graz
(zumindest was die räumlichkeiten angeht) und so wie die dinge dort
          anlaufen, wird es ähnlich erfolgreich und ohne frage einer
der             Grazer kultorte der nächsten jahre. Seid also mit
Interpenetration             gleich von anfang mit
dabei wie eine
legende entsteht, wenn es             diesen Donnerstag heisst:
 "Die konzerte finden statt!!!"
 やった
 愛

 Acre

 Acre works on forms, images and places of music and listening.
 The group’s sound is made up of some recognizable music
  influences, and focuses on the way these influences are dealt
 with, letting them “interfere”: the impro praxis of free jazz,
the               real time elaboration of synthetic sounds, the
timbre and
 sign research borrowed by academical western music.
 After the debut album with Megasound records we are releasing a
        second album with the portuguese Creative Sources Rec.
 The artistic proposal is not so common, but we love to produce
       what we feel like a necessary and contemporary art form.

 Ermanno Baron – drums – objects
 Ginomaria Boschi – electric and prepared guitar
 Marco Bonini – laptop, live electronics

 http://www.acre.rm.it/

 The International Nothing

Kai Fagaschinski: clarinet & composition
 Michael Thieke: clarinet & composition
 The International Nothing is a Berlin-based psycho-acoustic
    clarinet duo formed by Michael Thieke and Kai Fagaschinski in
         2000. They collectively compose multilayered sound sculptures
              using multiphonics, beat frequencies and difference
tones as an               integral part of their language. Both
musicians are well known as               improvisers but in this
project they develop and perform               exclusively their own
compositions.
 Every four years the duo releases an album on the Japanese Ftarri
          Label. In 2018 they are presenting their fourth duo album In
Doubt               We Trust. While each of the previous releases
consisted of several               shorter pieces the duo is now going
epic for the first time. The               new album is made of a
single work of 37 plus minutes. 2 ½ years               of deep sonic
research
in seclusion not only yielded a formal               change,
but also revealed new and yet unheard acoustic scenarios
in slow pace and of fragile beauty.
 The duo played concerts all over Europe, North America and East
        Asia, including Donaueschinger Musiktage (2007),
Konfrontationen               (Nickelsdorf 2008), Experimental
Intermedia (New York 2009),               Maerzmusik (Berlin 2009),
Serralves em Festa (Porto 2010),               Internationale
Ferienkurse für Neue Musik (Darmstadt 2012), Météo
Festival (Mulhouse 2012), Festival International de Musique
   Actuelle De Victoriaville (2015), Music Unlimited (Wels 2015),
         Ftarri Festival (Tokyo 2015), and Borderline Festival (Athens
              2017).
 Together with Christof Kurzmann and Margareth Kammerer the
   clarinet twins form the experimental pop band The Magic I.D..

 discography:
 The International Nothing – Mainstream (Ftarri
2006)
 The International Nothing – Less Action, Less Excitement, Less
         Everything (Ftarri 2010)
 The International Nothing – The Dark Side Of Success (Ftarri 2014)
 The International Nothing (… and something) – The Power Of
       Negative Thinking (Monotype 2016)
 The International Nothing – In Doubt We Trust (Ftarri 2018)
 The Magic I.D. – Till My Breath Gives Out (Erstwhile Records 2008)
 The Magic I.D. – I’m So Awake / Sleepless I Feel (Staubgold 2011)

 nichts.klingt.org (http://nichts.klingt.org)
 ftarri.com (http://ftarri.com)
 theinternationalnothing.bandcamp.com
(http://theinternationalnothing.bandcamp.com)
 kylie.klingt.org (http://kylie.klingt.org)
 www.michael-thieke (http://www.michael-thieke)

 Interpenetration                 website
(http://interpenetration.net)

 chmafu nocords auf                 youtube
(http://www.youtube.com/user/marufura)

 </a>

Available in many
colors and                 styles:

Bio and Fair Trade!
 Printed at Siebdruckeria (http://www.siebdruckeria.at/)

If you want one, come to our                 shows or write an
          email (mailto:interpenetration at nocords.net).

 (http://nocords.net/)

 (http://nocords.net/shop/cd/688-2/)
(http://nocords.net/shop/cd/susanna-gartmayer-aouie/)