**H-I-T** [Interpenetration] Ana Kravanja & Samo Kutin und Michal Libera am 15.11. bei Interpenetration im chachamaru

chmafu nocords chmafu at nocords.net
Di Nov 13 09:18:35 CET 2018

 chmafu                 nocords (http://nocords.net) newsletters
 Interpenetration
 Konzertreihe (http://interpenetration.net)15.11.2018

 Michal Libera
 Ana Kravanja & Samo Kutin
 Emmeluth’s Amoeba

 in Zusammenarbeit mit KiG! Kultur in Graz

 茶々丸 @ Volkshaus
 Lagergasse 98A
 8020 Graz
 Einlass: 19:00
 Konzert: 20:00
 Eintritt: €2-6

 Aktuelle Informationen und Videos: http://interpenetration.net

 You are Jeff               Bezos!
(https://direkris.itch.io/you-are-jeff-bezos)
 又ね
 愛

 Michal Libera
 Lethe. Opera concrete

 Michał Libera (1979) is a sociologist working in the sound and music
            field since 2003, recently, mostly as a dramatist and
librettist in             sound essays and other experimental forms of
radio art and opera.             Recent shows include
“Cosmos-Cosmos” based on Witold Gombrowicz’s             work
(with Lê Quan Ninh, Ingar Zach, and Tomasz Nosiński), “Snow”
        based on Ted Hughes’
work (with Hilary Jeffery and Gianpaolo
Peres),             “Kalkwerk / Studium” based on an unwritten
treatise on hearing in             “Kalkwerk” by Thomas Bernhard
(with Pete Simonelli, Hilary Jeffery,             Andrea Belfi, and
Ralf Meinz). Other collaborators include Barbara             Kinga
Majewska, Martin Küchen, Rinus van Alebeek, and others. Libera
     also runs the conceptual pop label Populista dedicated to mis-
and             over- interpretations of music as well as series of
         reinterpretations of music from the Polish Radio Experimental
Studio             (Bôłt Records). He curates various concerts,
festivals, and             anti-festivals, music programs for
exhibitions and received honorary             mention at the 13th
Venice Architecture Biennale. Other             collaborators include
Donaueschinger Musiktage, Huddersfield             Contemporary Music
Festival, National Art Gallery Zachęta, Centre
for
Contemporary Art in Warsaw, Polish National Museum
(Królikarnia), Galerie West in The Hague, and Satelita in Berlin.
        His essays on music and listening “Doskonale zwyczajna
      rzeczywistość” were published by Krytyka Polityczna. Libera
is 1/3             of “Grupa Budapeszt.”

 http://patakaind.blogspot.com
 http://soundcloud.com/michal_libera

 Ana Kravanja & Samo Kutin

 Samo (hurdy gurdy, self made instruments) and Ana (violin, self made
           instruments) combine non idiomatic improvisation with
imaginary folk             into a special music travel with unexpected
turns in soundscapes.

 http://www.sploh.si/samokutin.html

 Emmeluth’s Amoeba

 Emmeluth’s Amoeba is a new and exciting Danish-Norwegian quartet
           led by saxophonist and composer Signe Emmeluth.
 In March 2018 they released their debut album POLYP. The album
       consist of a variety of free improvisations and compositions by

        Emmeluth.

 “Polyp” is a very good piece of work, which reflects the
     inspiration and technique of the musicians: a new and
  indispensable release for all jazz listeners in the area.” –
          Piergiuseppe Lippolis

 “Intelligent and imaginative music that has a lot to offer. Not
          just a mixture of influences. But music that comes from a
strong               and clear vision. The music is full of unusual
twists and gestures               that really work and add drama to
the music. So it really is a               daring exercise!” –
Vital Weekly

 Inspiration from free jazz and classical music from the 20th
     century is the foundation of which Emmeluth’s Amoeba moves upon
              into a polyphonic muddle. The title track POLYP is
referring to               the dancing movements of the naval plant
and the feeling of               lacking gravity associated with being
under water which is a theme
              throughout the record.
Preparations and extended techniques are               added to the
broad palet of sounds available to the musicians,               from
which they effortlessly draw upon and follow the flow of the
    music. Space and chaos, lyrical yet mysterious melodies and fierce
              dramaturgy are united in playful playing, where
curiosity is a               keystone.

 “ I hear music and sounds in shapes and colours, and i’m therefor
              often inspired by visuals. For me it’s fascinating to
see if I can               bring my visual thoughts in to a auditiv
experience. We want to               create a complete picture of
sound that explores different aspects               of movement,
acoustic and electronic sound, tone, rhythm and
harmonics. What is sound? Cacophony, euphony, everything is sound
         and together it is music. ” – Signe Emmeluth

 Interpenetration
website
(http://interpenetration.net)

 chmafu nocords auf                 youtube
(http://www.youtube.com/user/marufura)

 </a>

Available in many colors and                 styles:

Bio and Fair Trade!
 Printed at Siebdruckeria (http://www.siebdruckeria.at/)

If you want one, come to our                 shows or write an
          email (mailto:interpenetration at nocords.net).

 (http://nocords.net/)

 (http://nocords.net/shop/cd/688-2/)
(http://nocords.net/shop/cd/susanna-gartmayer-aouie/)