**H-I-T** [Interpenetration] Takkiduda und John Bold am 14.9. bei Interpenetration im chachamaru

chmafu nocords chmafu at nocords.net
Di Sep 12 08:48:08 CEST 2017

 chmafu                 nocords (http://nocords.net) newsletters
 Interpenetration
 Konzertreihe (http://interpenetration.net) 14.09.2017

 Takkiduda
 John Bold

 in Zusammenarbeit mit KiG! Kultur in Graz

 茶々丸 @ Baustelle
 Lagergasse 98A
 8020 Graz
 Einlass: 19:00
 Konzert: 20:00
 Eintritt: €2-6

 Aktuelle Informationen und Videos: http://interpenetration.net

 John McEntire (* 8. April 1970 in Portland, Oregon, USA) ist ein
       US-amerikanischer Schlagzeuger, Multi-Instrumentalist und
Produzent.             Er war bzw. ist u. a. Mitglied in den Bands
Tortoise, Gastr del Sol,             The Sea and Cake und Bastro, die
allesamt dem Postrock zugerechnet             werden. McEntire lebt
derzeit in Chicago, Illinois und besitzt dort             das Soma
Electronic Music Studio.
 又ね
 愛

 Takkiduda

 Takkiduda records various sounds in real time, and make music by
       overlapping sounds in improvisation from Japan.
 We mix Music, Image
projection and Dance improvised.
 We use voice, electric guitar, synthesizer, laptop, keyboard
   harmonica, small musical instruments, toy, enviromental sounds from
            our life and nature, and more.
 Our performances are different each time we are on stage. We play
        what we feel in the moment led by our instincts, allowing the
sounds             to layer and harmonize.
 Our hope is to have you sit back and experience the sounds naturally
           turning into music.
 http://takkiduda.com/

 John Bold

 Electronics paint a 21st century still-life.
 Browsing through ambiences in an interpassive state of sacred
    chanting.
 Simultaneously attracted and disgusted by pop-nihilism.
 Somewhere in a hot-cold delirium of accelerationist death-driven
       obscenity and virginal resistance.
 Unsure whether we can transcend or just decay.
 Perhaps there will be a decision in the end.
 https://johnbold.bandcamp.com/

Interpenetration                 website
(http://interpenetration.net)

 chmafu nocords auf                 youtube
(http://www.youtube.com/user/marufura)

 </a>

Available in many colors and                 styles:

Bio and Fair Trade!
 Printed at Siebdruckeria (http://www.siebdruckeria.at/)

If you want one, come to our                 shows or write an
          email (mailto:interpenetration at nocords.net).

 (http://nocords.net/)

 (http://nocords.net/shop/cd/688-2/)
(http://nocords.net/shop/cd/susanna-gartmayer-aouie/)