**H-I-T** [Interpenetration] (In) The Abyssity Of The Grounds am 3.12. bei Interpenetration im Wakuum

chmafu nocords chmafu at nocords.net
Di Dez 2 10:49:38 CET 2014

 chmafu nocords (http://nocords.net) newsletters
 Interpenetration
 Konzertreihe (http://interpenetration.net)03.12.2014

 (In) the Abyssity of the Grounds

 Club Wakuum
 Griesgasse 25
 8020 Graz
 Einlass: 20:00

 Aktuelle Informationen und Videos: http://interpenetration.net

 When I see lovers' names carved in a tree, I don't think it's cute. I
just think it's crazy how many people bring knives on a date.
 又ね
 愛

In our limited perception of reality and the continuous influence of
fictional, layered “digitalism” and artificiality everybody is
confronted with day after day, an unreality of life itself is
manifesting and taking it’s part. The DISABILITY of society to
overcome the babel complex, the confusion of tongues, is the fear of
our diversity. The essence of live is change, the essence of evil is
backwards. Because THIS is what you do not see. It’s what you carry
inside and transcend to something haptic and only then recognize as
real, while all
other appearances are mirages and projections,
nostalgias or resentiment – the ghosts of the underworld.

(I)TAOTG is an ongoing shifting-ensemble with an x variable of
members. Instead of working with a fixed group – perfecting the
interaction in a known environment – it works with a more organic
process of evolution, slowly establishing a language and connection
between the pool of likeminded artists, not bound by borders or
locality.
 Since 2011 it’s constantly changing and evolving under the artistic
direction of:

Mario Rechtern (reeds, violin, voice)
 Margaret Unknown (voice, feedbacks, strings, metal)

past members have been:

Didi Kern (drums, toys)
 David Schweighart (drums)
 Niki Dolp (drums)
 Alessandro Vicard (double bass, electronics)
 Linda Sharrock (voice)
 Katharina Ernst (drums, toys)
 Rosi Rehformen (voice, cello)
 Bernd Klug (double bass)
 David Villayleck (electronics)
 Eric Zinmann (piano)
 Christine Schörkhuber (voice, DIY electronics)
 Markus Krispel
(reeds)
 Manuel Mayr (double bass)
 Markus Steinkellner (electric guitar)

 Interpenetration website (http://interpenetration.net)

 chmafu nocords auf youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/marufura)

 </a>

Available in many colors and styles:

Bio and Fair Trade!
 Printed at Siebdruckeria (http://www.siebdruckeria.at/)

If you want one, come to our shows or write an email
(mailto:interpenetration at nocords.net).

 (http://nocords.net/)

 (http://nocords.net/shop/cd-r/manon-liu-winter-stones-no-2/)
   (http://nocords.net/shop/cd-r/damn-freistil-samplerin-3/)