**H-I-T** Vortrag von Christa Sommerer / 7.6.; 19:00 Alte Technik

nap at umlaeute.mur.at nap at umlaeute.mur.at
Di Mai 31 14:36:12 CEST 2011

EINLADUNG

Das Institut für Architektur und Medien lädt zur Master Lecture 12 ein.

Vortragende: Christa Sommerer
Zeit/Ort:  07.06.2011, 19.00 Uhr, Hörsaal I/Rechbauerstraße 12/8010 Graz

[ [
Interface
Cultures:
Interactive Art,
Design & Research

Christa Sommerer is professor and head of the department for Interface
Cultures at the Institute for Media at the University of Art and
Design in Linz. Since 20 years she is active as a media artist, she
has received numerous awards such as the Golden Nica Prix Ars
Electronica. Her interactive works have been show in around 200
international exhibitions, she held many lectures and taught at
several international universities in Asia and Europe.