**H-I-T** Vortrag: studio integrate, Mittwoch, 30.März 2011; HS1, Alte Technik

nap at umlaeute.mur.at nap at umlaeute.mur.at
Di Mär 29 14:52:19 CEST 2011

Vortrag initiiert vom Institut für Zeitgenössische Kunst/TU Graz in
Kooperation mit dem Haus der Architektur, Graz

Studio Integrate (London, GB)
Mehran Gharleghi, Amin Sadeghy
http://studiointegrate.com/

LECTURE: Performative Space
Mittwoch, 30.03.2011 | 19:00

Veranstaltungsort: HS 1, Alte Technik, Rechbauerstraße 12, 8010 Graz

We consider the human sense of beauty and comfort as the most
imperative element that forms the space. This can be achieved by
integrating aesthetics and performance. We strive to achieve new
qualitative and performative spaces via a careful examination of
exterior and interior forces that effect the built environment. These
forces include site characteristics, micro- and acroclimatic
situations, spatial criteria, material capacity and local techniques
and  esources. Employing new sophisticated design and analysis tools
along with rigorous physical material studies allow us to synthesize
design and performance, establishing new relationships with the built
environment and ultimately leading to novel spatial experiences.