**H-I-T** gigs in istanbul ' GOZEL '

serhat koksal serhatkoksal at hotmail.com
Do Okt 23 01:27:29 CEST 2008

 Hi  ,  two years ago we started our events about dubstep,breakcore,jungle ,...in istanbul . event name is ' Gozel ' .we did 14 times it .  http://www.myspace.com/gozelrecords   club name is Dogzstar .  since this years  public started come to our events  but still we have very low budget .  if some artists want play in istanbul so please inform to us and if our low budget can be ok for this organization so we want invite   them   to istanbul since 2009 .example we will gig  ' gozel 15 ' 1 november in istanbul . wadadda ( dubstep producer from cologne  ) will play in here .  all best ,serhat http://hardwax.com/label/gozel-records/http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/tracklistings/peel_archive_shtml.shtml?20030506 ( 2/5BZ @ Peel Session )http://www.wfmu.org/Playlists/Wfmu/top30.080416.html ( Heavy Played List )http://www.2-5bz.com http://www.myspace.com/2serhat5bzhttp://www.sonicacts.com/item_detail.php?id=54