[Herbstcamp] Camp Walk Photos

Michael Zinganel zinganel at mur.at
Thu Oct 12 16:16:26 CEST 2006

Dear Camper!

Thanks to all for your patience and your different ways of engagement within
the camp.

Since I was asked by different participants and also by external people
about documentation material of the camp and of the walks, I would like to
ask you all to send me some photos of the camp and also of the walks.

I will collect them, burn them on CD and redistribute them to the poeple who
want them as well.

Since these photos might exceed the size of usual email attachments please
send only single images via Email or send then on a CD via normal post mail
to my private adress.

Thank you very much
All the best

Michael

--

Michael Zinganel
Morizgasse 8/21

Tel.: 0043.1.5977069
Mobil: 0043.699.10719388

Mail: zinganel at mur.at

NEU:
Zinganel, Albers, Hieslmair, Sagadin: SAISON OPENING. Kulturtransfer über
ostdeutsch-tirolerische Migrationsrouten, Revolver, Wien 2006.
Matthias Marschik, Rudolf Müllner, Georg Spitaler u. Michael Zinganel (Hg.),
Das Stadion. Architektur, Politik, Ökonomie, Turia + Kant, Wien 2005.