[Grml] "Grml packages in Debian"

Lupe Christoph lupe at lupe-christoph.de
Mon Oct 10 11:35:44 CEST 2011

Hi!

My RSS feed just alerted me to the article "Grml packages in Debian" on
the developer blog.
http://blog.grml.org/archives/358-Grml-packages-in-Debian.html

I would like to point out that removing the packages from grml-testing
leaves many people out of updates for a long time (until the packages
have arrived in Debian Stable and some Ubuntu release).

Plus, the grml2usb page http://grml.org/grml2usb/ still points to
grml-testing.

Please put the packages back into grml-testing and find a way to avoid a
clash with Debian and Ubuntu repositories.

Thank you,
Lupe Christoph
--
| It is a well-known fact in any organisation that, if you want a job    |
| done, you should give it to someone who is already very busy.          |