[Graetzwerk] [Fwd: WG: INVITATION - The European Ideas Lab is coming to Graz, Austria!]

Brigitte Kratzwald brigitte.kratzwald at commons.at
Mi Jun 20 15:16:28 CEST 2018

die europäischen grünen würden sich noch über teilnehmerinnen bei
dieser veranstaltung freuen - achtung, mensch muss sich registrieren!

lg
brigitte

Von: SALZER Irmi <irmi.salzer at gruene.at>
An: brigitte.kratzwald at commons.at
Betreff: WG: INVITATION - The European Ideas Lab is coming to Graz,
Austria!
Datum: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:03:25 +0200

Liebe Brigitte, hab dir grad auf die Box gesprochen, es geht um das
European Ideas Lab, siehe unten.
Lg irmi

Dear Brigitte
Following the success of the second European Ideas Lab that gathered
500 changemakers from all over Europe in Brussels on 1-3 March 2018,
the Greens/EFA Group in the European Parliament and the European Green
Party, together with the Austrian Green Party and the Grünen
Bildungswerkstatt, are proud to invite you to the next European Ideas
Lab – taking place in Graz, Austria, on 5&6 July 2018.
Located at the heart of Europe, the European Ideas Lab in Graz will
offer changemakers from Central European Countries (Austria, Croatia,
Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia) the opportunity to meet
with local and European Greens, to exchange, debate and learn from each
other. You are one of them – and we would very much appreciate your
participation to this event.
You will have the opportunity to shape this event with us, share your
ideas and forge common visions on ways to build a better and greener
future for Europe. In Graz, we will focus mainly on the topics of
environment & ecology, democracy & media, and economy & the future of
work.
Civil society organisations, everyday activists, citizens' movements,
artists, social innovators and ecopreneurs, we come from different
backgrounds but share the same desire to develop a fair and sustainable
Europe. While each of us has a different role to play, we believe that
the European Ideas Lab can provide a space where changemakers and
Greens from different parts of Europe can engage in a spirit of mutual
trust, reflect on the common struggles we face, and exchange on the
positive alternatives we want to bring in society. It is also a place
for all of us to network and learn from each other, in a creative and
inspirational atmosphere.
DISCOVER THE DRAFT PROGRAMME HERE
Should you be interested to join, please let us know as soon as
possible by filling in the registration form. Participation is free of
charge, and some financial assistance can be provided to cover parts of
your transportation and accommodation costs.
If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact our team by email (
greens.changemakers at ep.europa.eu).
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind regards,
Dagmar Tutschek
Chair of the Grünen Bildungswerkstatt
Ska Keller & Philippe Lamberts
Co-Presidents of the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament
Monica Frassoni & Reinhard Bütikofer
Co-Chairs of the European Green Party
--
Mag.a Brigitte Kratzwald