[Graetzwerk] Fwd: Civil March for Aleppo - am 20.2.2017 in GRAZ

Martin Mair mm at mediaweb.at
Di Feb 7 20:17:44 CET 2017

-------- Forwarded Message -------

            Civil March For Aleppo
            <https://www.facebook.com/CivilMarchForAleppo/?ref=page_internal&hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf>

In just a few short hours, we'll be crossing the border with Austria and
leaving the Czech Republic behind, thus marking around 600km and two
countries closer to our Syrian destination.

Once again – thank you to all the amazing Czech people who have been
kind, generous and so giving, opening their doors and kitchens for us.
We have some unbelievable memories from the Czech Republic and are
excited to see what Austria brings.

As for the next coming days in Austria, we’re working hard on finding
indoors accommodation at each of our stopping points. Even if for some
reason we can't manage, we have a big tent with heating with us, so no
need to bring or sleep in your individual tent. There’s always a car
with us, where all the participants can leave their backpacks and also
rest, if they're tired/sick/indisposed.

We have a great program for our upcoming stay in Vienna, so if you want
to join us, it'd be the perfect time to come, share and meet with the
local Syrian community! More information about it coming soon, so keep
on checking in!

Remember you can always join us: for a couple of hours, a day or a week.

All you have to do is find us here!
http://civilmarch.org/here-you-can-join-our-route/
If you can't find us on the March, call us: +43 677 62424686.

https://www.facebook.com/CivilMarchForAleppo/?ref=page_internal