[esc] medien kunst labor: D-CENT, Vortrag, Jaromil, Freitag, 10.7., 20.00 Uhr

programm-esc programm at esc.mur.at
Thu Jul 9 19:30:37 CEST 2015

esc mkl

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren!

Wir freuen uns, Sie zum *Vortrag* von *Jaromil* aka Denis Roio am
Freitag, 10.7., 20.00 Uhr
ins *esc* medien kunst labor einladen zu können. In englischer Sprache.
Im Rahmen des Workshopprogramms Offener Betrieb Graz 2015,
http://offenerbetrieb.mur.at/

d-cent

  D-CENT

http://dcentproject.eu/

*Progressive and Decentralized Strategies for common wealth, Open Modes
Graz*

D-CENT is a Europe-wide project creating privacy-aware tools and
applications for direct democracy and economic empowerment. Together
with citizens and developers we are creating a decentralised social
networking platform for large-scale collaboration and
decision-making. How can we transform the political system and devolve
power to citizens? What kind of online tools and digital infrastructures
are needed to truly empower participants into a democratic society? What
kind of self-governance models can we adopt to build the new digital
commons?

esc medien kunst labor, esc.mur.at,esc at mur.at,
buergergasse 5, 8010 graz, telefon  0316 836 000
Gefördert von: Kulturamt der Stadt Graz, Landeskulturreferat, BKA Kunst
Hosted by: mur.at