[ connected-05 ] abrechnung

vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si
Tue Jan 10 21:11:08 CET 2006

hello

we will slowly have to start working on the final report for gibaica,
for which we need all the financial things and as cym said, it would
be good to have it done for your costs in the jauary also.
since i think there were not so many cost - we had costs for 2 dv
cassettes and 2 drives (to graz and back)+ art centres costs for the
presentation (gibanica, wine, radenska, juice, snacks ...), you had
some prints (nicole and johannes postcards) but as cym already wrote
collect, put it on paper and sign together with bank account nubers.

the concept of the catalogue goes together with the gibanica concept.
since it is a small presentation catalogue there is some sort of
limitation of what will be inside. gibanica project, which i hope
everyone of us has some idea about it, is of bringing art to local
people here, that's why all projects were presented in places that
local people are familiar with. secondly,the purpose of the project
was also to present art center to a broader public, as with the
presentation in ljubljana. the catalogue has to (it was written in the
project call for ecf) include: some sort of essay about art centre(s)
in rural environment, which probably we will write ourselves, then
descriptions of the projects with photos of the exhibitions and the
places where they were presented and a short evaluation regarding the
people from local communities that came to see the presentations
(meaning how many, their opinions ...). since the catalogue is about
gibanica as a whole and not so much about the separate projects within
gibanica, i think is more impotant to present it like that - also
because of the ecf and the project that got the money to realize. so i
already have descriptions about the projects from all of you that we
used for the presentation. what would be great is to get some photos
from the exhibition or photos of your separate works if possible. i am
now the one gathering all papers and photos and preaparing the text
with pec and our designer will be in charge of the visual thing. if
there are some special requiremets for the qualitiy of photos i will
let you know.

sun
vita