[ connected-05 ] abrechnung

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Mon Jan 9 23:25:19 CET 2006

hello everybody,

finally i have time to write again.... sorry it took so long...

i finally spoke to pec and got some more precise information about the financial
parts for connected. there is money to pay for material-costs and for gas
(travel-costs). you should collect all the bills you have. (probably not many
for most of us...) and also for all of you who came by car, you should collect
some of the gasbills from the period in which connected took place (june-august
2005).

you have to have the bills from the gas station, and you should also write a
kind of bill yourself with your signature with the amount of money that is on
the bills. (the amount of money that you are asking for to be paid back to
you). + your bank information with IBAN/BIC so the money can be transferred to
you.

there is no money for honorar... sorry... i put it in my original
concept/calculation, but it was not in the concept that was sent to the
european cultural foundation from which the money for gibanica came... so only
material-costs and gasbills or train-tickets.

for those of you in graz, i could collect your bills and bring them to art
center some time and bring back the money for you from art center. otherwise we
should send the bills. it is not so urgent yet, but it would be good to finish
the financial part in january.

for the rest, they are working on a catalogue about gibanica. maybe we could
make a little contribution for the catalogue, something like collect all the
sketches and ideas that we had during our discussions. vita and julijan, maybe
you have more details about the catalogue? or is everything for the catalogue
already done?

greetings and all the best for the new year,

cym