[ connected-05 ] forum stadtpark

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Wed Feb 22 13:15:51 CET 2006

hello connected

i have a meeting with anton tomorrow and i would like to fix the date for the
connected presentation tomorrow during this meeting.

i propose that i fix a date tomorrow with anton and that we will decide after
what exactly will be on this presentation. it can be a presentation similar
like in sredisce, but it can also be a new stage with some new people.

besides a presentation, it might be interesting to have a discussion about
possibilities of connecting places and the necessaries of connecting artists
and art initiatives.

if you have any wishes for a certain date you must write them TODAY

see you,

cym

Quoting nicole pruckermayr <nap at umlaeute.mur.at>:

> Quoting cym at mur.at:
>
>> hello everyone!
>>
>> it seems that most of you are not very enthousiastic about a presentation in
>> forum stadtpark. so let me put it clear: we don't HAVE TO do a presentation.
>> anton asked me about if and said that he would like to do a
>> presentation. but we
>> don't have to. so maybe everyone first write if you would like to do a
>> presentation at all. and if we decide we would like, then we choose
>> the date.
>>
>> and if we decide not to make another presentation, that is also okay!
>>
>> greetings,
>>
>> cym
>
> hi
> i would like to have a "what ever" in forum.
> i thought maybe we can have another communicate-about-connected-trial.
> nicole

This message was sent  using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.