[ connected-05 ] fs

vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si
Sat Feb 11 00:16:14 CET 2006

hello "connected"

so march would be ok, we just have to discuss a little bit more about
the presentation. since miha doesn't have time, what should we do? on
the other hand we thought about the presentation in fs and we decided
it is not about just showing something but why don't we show the same
thing with additional steps, because of a different space, atmosphere
and everything. we think also the easier the better on whose account?
and we don't have time anyway. also just fix the date just after this 11th