[ connected-05 ] fs

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Fri Feb 10 15:33:45 CET 2006

yes, we should fix a date very very soon. i didn't find time yet to contact
anton... but i will try to contact him soon. especially for the forum programm
we must fix the date very soon.

right now i am in walkersdorf but i will be in graz tomorrow.

i was on the jamsession in forum last wednesday. was very nice to play there!
next time we should meet there to practice for the presentation

greetings,

cym

Quoting nicole pruckermayr <nap at umlaeute.mur.at>:

> Quoting vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si:
>
>> for us from ac march is also ok, but i have another thing in ljubljana
>> from 8th till 11th so if it is later or before it's ok with me.
>

> hi everybody!
> what about the date of the presentation? for me it would be better after the
> 11th. maybe 16th? it would be good to fix it - i think. also for the
> announcement of forum - or is it already to late for march?
> cym, where are you?
> greets
> nicole

This message was sent  using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.