[ connected-05 ] a+k

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Tue Oct 25 04:02:43 CEST 2005

hello all,

i just found some photos from axt & kelle at art center on the art center
website:
http://www.artcenter-slovenia.org/a&kgalerija.htm

(i think IOhannes asked me about a&k last week at the mur.bar)

and i think we should start to think about a second connected-presentation...

bettina is back in europe and november/december is coming quickly and originally
a final gibanica-exhibition was planned for november/december.
i haven't heard anything yet about the final exhibition, but maybe vita knows
more?

i was working at the forum festival last two weeks (making the website:
http://forumstadtpark.at/forumfestival/ ) and it made me remember again that we
could/should also do something in forum

there was a very nice project by the people from spektral, a game playing with
the real life experiences, trying to survive in the bureaucratic system.
(there are some photos + text at
http://forumstadtpark.at/forumfestival/fotos/051016.html and
http://forumstadtpark.at/forumfestival/fotos/051017.html )

it reminded me a bit of projects we could do with connected...

anyway, i have a bit more time again now after the stressy summer. would be nice
if we could find a way to present the connected project.

(and i would like very much to play another concert at the final exhibition, if
there is going to be a final exhibition)

see you,

cym