[ connected-05 ] a+k

nicole pruckermayr nap at umlaeute.mur.at
Fri Nov 4 18:08:57 CET 2005

hello!
my answer comes a little bit late because i have now lots of work to do
especially on university. university started again and everything has to be
organized...
i hope you are all ok?

very sorry but i have really no time to do some more things until 10th of
december. hannes and me are doing some work for the ncc ->
http://www.ncc05.mur.at/
and i have another project alone and the uni... so i am completily full now.
but after the 10th, maybe...
how is it going with you, julijen and vita?
greetings to you all!
nicole