[ connected-05 ] tuesday

cym cym at mur.at
Tue Jul 19 23:58:26 CEST 2005

hi miha,

hannes and nicole can stay only till thursday. it would be good if you can
come tomorrow (wednesday). we plan to make a trip to austrian/slovene
border tomorrow. around kuzma/bonisdorf/dreilaendereck. we could maybe
meet you somewhere around there and you could drive back to art center
with us, so you don't have to search where it is...

probably best would be to call on the mobile phone whereabout we are.

ciao,

cym