[ connected-05 ] saturday?friday?tuesday?thursday?monday?... :)

vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si
Thu Jul 14 17:07:25 CEST 2005

hello nicole and all

thank you for your fast answer. now here's the idea plan: we (julij,
mauritz and me) would be interested to meet with the two artist in fs
and also you and johannes so
- when do you think it would be possible to arrange a meeting?
- maybe if you have time we could all meet tomorrow - friday (if they
are not in graz on saturday)?
can you ask them what would be a good day to meet?

and the next week we meet also with anton but what i still don't know
is it tuesday or thursday?

we have again a car problem here and it would be good to know the
dates in advance.

and another question: is the date 18th fixed or is it something
different now? if you come, you stay till 24th?

sonce
vita