[ connected-05 ]

cym cym at mur.at
Tue Jul 12 13:57:21 CEST 2005

hello,

i would like to fix the presentation for sunday 24 in the afternoon.
i can be in sredisce the whole week, from monday 18 to monday 25. and i
can be there without oskar, so i also have time to concentrate on
connected. i think sunday-afternoon is the best time, better than monday.

if this is okay for you i will tell sara to fix the date and make the
poster. she already asked me how connected is going.

greetings,

cym