[ connected-05 ] what flyer?

cym at mur.at cym at mur.at
Thu Aug 11 15:17:18 CEST 2005

hey, if you already made some invitation, then just leave it the way it is. it
will be completely okay the way you made it! i am just trying to help, doing
what i can, from far away here. bostjan, rene and me spent quite a lot of time
translating these short lines into slovene, finding the right words. but if you
don't need the texts anymore, then it doesn't matter. i learned a lot of
slovene by translating together with them.

attached here is the image i made of the way from graz to sredisce. i meant to
use it for the information-sheet that is usually given to the people at the
presentation-evening. but if you already made that sheet, or already used some
other image, then that is completely okay.

and about all the work, isn't there anyone to help you??? aren't maurits and
rhiannon around? or the volunteers from the area? isn't there anyone else
around who can put the posters or bring the invitations to the houses, or bring
it to murska sobota, or write the addresses on them????

if you do it with a few people together it shouldn't be too much work and it can
even be fun and a nice way to get to know the area.

and about babies, i am having 3 babies here myself. 11 year old boys that need
help with every word they want to type on their website. and right now a crazy
estonian artist is making a painting of me while i am typing these words to
you. :))) and at the same time he is singing russian songs.

it is not easy to work here too!

but everything will work out on tuesday, i'm sure

se vidimo,

cym

Quoting vita.zgur at guest.arnes.si: