[ connected-05 ] please react fast

cym cym at mur.at
Tue Aug 9 13:09:03 CEST 2005

zdravo,

as far as i know hannes and nicole are somewhere in the middle of
scotland, most likely without an internetconnection.

i will send you a small text about my project. i can even get it
translated into slovene here to save you some time.

and it is okay for me if miha writes something about our concert

did you put a time already on the poster? i would prefer 19:00. but if you
put already 20:00 than leave it 20:00.

i am working now on the image.

a heavy storm has been forecasted for today and usually here they loose
the power-connection during heavy storms, so i might not be able to use
the computer for some time, but i will try to finish the work before the
real heavy storm starts.

se vidimo,

cym