+comunity+ bush als pathologischer lügner entlarvt...

Reini Urban rurban at x-ray.at
Do Sep 16 13:20:55 CEST 2004

ob das was hilft?
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/09/16/tsurumi/index.html

"His former Harvard Business School professor recalls George W. Bush not
just as a terrible student but as spoiled, loutish and a pathological liar."

Harvard Business School's rigorous teaching methods, in which the
professor interacts aggressively with students, and students are
encouraged to challenge each other sharply, offered important insights
into Bush, Tsurumi said. In observing students' in-class performances,
"you develop pretty good ideas about what are their weaknesses and
strengths in terms of thinking, analysis, their prejudices, their
backgrounds and other things that students reveal," he said.

One of Tsurumi's standout students was Rep. Chris Cox, R-Calif., now the
seventh-ranking member of the House Republican leadership. "I typed him
as a conservative Republican with a conscience," Tsurumi said. "He never
confused his own ideology with economics, and he didn't try to hide his
ignorance of a subject in mumbo jumbo. He was what I call a principled
conservative." (Though clearly a partisan one. On Wednesday, Cox called
for a congressional investigation of the validity of documents that CBS
News obtained for a story questioning Bush's attendance at Guard duty in
Alabama.)

Bush, by contrast, "was totally the opposite of Chris Cox," Tsurumi
said. "He showed pathological lying habits and was in denial when
challenged on his prejudices and biases. He would even deny saying
something he just said 30 seconds ago. He was famous for that. Students
jumped on him; I challenged him." When asked to explain a particular
comment, said Tsurumi, Bush would respond, "Oh, I never said that." A
White House spokeswoman did not return a phone call seeking comment.

In 1973, as the oil and energy crisis raged, Tsurumi led a discussion on
whether government should assist retirees and other people on fixed
incomes with heating costs. Bush, he recalled, "made this ridiculous
statement and when I asked him to explain, he said, 'The government
doesn't have to help poor people -- because they are lazy.' I said,
'Well, could you explain that assumption?' Not only could he not explain
it, he started backtracking on it, saying, 'No, I didn't say that.'"

Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/