+comunity+ Confidential

Mercy Kume mercykume at netzero.com
Fr Feb 20 19:11:25 CET 2004

Mrs MERCY KUME

I am the above named person from Lusaka, Zambia. I was

married to Mr. ANTHONY KUME, who worked with Central
Bank of Zambia for
twenty nine years before he died in the year 2001. We
were married for
fourteen years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that
lasted
for only four days. Before his death we were both born
again
Christians.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
$7.2Million
(seven
Million, two hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with an
European Finance Company,
. Presently, this
money
is still with the Finance Company . Recently, my
Doctor told me that I
would
not last for the next four to five months due to
cancer. Though what
disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my
condition I decided to
donate
this fund to church or better still a Christian
individual that will
utilize
this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I
want a church that
will
use these fund to fund churches, orphanages, Research
centers and
widows
propagating the word of God and to ensure that the
house of God is
maintained. The Bible made us to understand that
blessed is the hand
that
giveth. I took this decision because I do not have any
child that will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are not
Christians and I
don’t want my husband’s hard earned money to be
misused by
unbelievers. I do not want a situation where this
money will be used in
an
ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold
decision. I am
not
afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know
that I am going
to be
in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that
the lord will fight
my
case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any
telephone
communication in
this regard because of my health and also because of
the presence of my
husband’s relatives around me always. I do not want
them to know about
this development. Please reply to me via the email
address listed
above. As
soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the of my attorney. I will also issue you a letter of
authority that
will
empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I
want you and the
church
to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.
My happiness is
that
I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that
wants to serve the
Lord
must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be
prayerful all
through
your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room
in sourcing for a
church or Christian individual for this same purpose.
Please assure me
that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. For security reason,
kindly reply me using this email address mercykume1 at netscape.net to hearing from you.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs MERCY KUME.