+comunity+ wohnung in new york mai-sept

edda strobl edda at algo.mur.at
Di Feb 4 19:36:44 CET 2003

leite weiter von nadja rottner:

I am looking to sublet my beautiful and very spacious
half of a loft-like fully furnished 2 bedroom
apartment with a huge living room with 4 windows,
kitchen and bathroom; full of light, airy, extremely
quiet - you have to see to believe - (my roommate
Derek is an English teacher and very nice). From May
15-September 15. Located at 128 Boerum Street,
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, it is 15 minutes from the East
Village, at the Montrose L stop (optional are a JMZ
and G train stop) 10 minutes walk each. @$950/month
plus utilities (non-negotiable).
Please send inquiries to nr150 at columbia.edu or
nadjaxx at aol.com.