+comunity+ [versajterm] newsletter #1

Harald Wiltsche wiltsche at mur.at
Fr Dez 12 14:32:58 CET 2003

its time for the first newsletter from your favorite
live-looping-improvisation-duo [versajterm]:

i) [versajterm] live at the ppc in graz
ii) [versajterm] in the newspapers
iii)[versajterm] still works on their first cd
iv) [versajterm] thinks this is cool ->
v) [versajterm] wants to wish you a merry x-mas
i) [versajterm] live at the ppc in graz

intimate fragments

14.12.2003, ppc, neubaugasse 6, a-8020 graz

live: neuf meuf (slo), code inconnu (A), versajterm (A)
deejays: fux+base (A)

[versajterm] is part of a concert organised by our friends from code
inconnu. this is another step into further cooperation with musicians and
artists from the former yugoslavia since we´ve been to bosnia for some gigs
with code inconnu and kabelton this  summer. as far as we know neuf meuf
from slovenia make experimental noise-pattern-psychedelic-stuff with vocals
and guitars, so stay tuned for this.
ii) autria-based fanzine "lotek64" features an article about the bosnian
tour of [versajterm], code inconnu and kabelton. e_mu made a great interview
with all the members and brings up incredible facts and unbelievable
stories. in this issue you also read an article about "lowtek and electronic
music" from [versajterm]s harald wiltsche, so go to www.lotek64.com and get
your own mag.
iii) [versajterm] has been to the countryside to work on their first cd for
a quite groovy label in graz. they work really hard so please be patient.
further information will come up!
iv) [versajterm] thinks that this could be perfect to make this year's
christmas eve unforgettable:

24.12.2003, round midnight, juz haus, mureck, southern styria, still
austria, but already balcania

live: hotel romantik (experimental-scientific trio, members of ltnc),
brummer&brummer&brummer (guitar-power&trio with normal instrumentation)
v) [versajterm] wants to wish you a merry x-mas and a good time in 04!

if you dont want our great newsletter any more or if you have any
suggestions or if you just want to say hello to [versajterm] dont hesitate
to drop us a line!

[versajterm]
loopazism, improvisation
and experimental improvement